Happy Thursday! We are so so close to le weekend. Today, I am wrapping up my set of posts about brunch parties some tricks of the trade. My entertaining style, like my recipes, are classic, fun, and easy. Hope these tips help you with your next party. Enjoy!
- Incorporate “ready to serve” items into your menu. We served really high-quality bread with delicious toppings, and it was a hit. Luckily for me, it just required slicing some bread and cutting up some avocados.
- Bake your bacon. All bacon needs is 15 minutes in the oven at 350 degrees.
- Serve entrees that taste delicious at room temperature. Luckily for us, these frittatas were easy to make the day beforehand and are super tasty cold.
- If the weather is warm, provide iced coffee instead of hot coffee! No need to worry about hot beverages if the weather is nice enough. Instead, buy some iced coffee concentrate and serve with milk.
- Invest in a set of reusable plastic plates that can go in the dishwasher. Your friends will be so impressed!
- Instead of serving jam, butter, cream cheese, etc. in its original packaging, place condiments inside bowls. It is such an easy step, but makes you look like an entertaining pro. So many of my friends commented on how lovely the toast bar looked!
- Don’t place all of your food on the same table. By spreading out food on multiple tables, I made sure everyone had space to lounge around, and it forced individuals to chat with new people as they moved from drinks to dessert.
- Let your guests help. They want to help, and it will make your life easier! Z and I are lucky to have friends who helped chop fruit and pick up trash.