I hope you all have a wonderful three-day weekend! I am spending the weekend out in the Bay visiting friends. It feels so nice to be out in the sunshine. This trip will be filled with lots of Tartine pastries, Mexican food, hikes, and laughter with old friends.
|Image from Jen Huang Photography|
- The most adorable Talenti Gelato commercial that gives me a mad case of wanderlust
- Why you should care about four star restaurants, from Michael Bauer, even if you will never eat in them
- I’m dying to go see “Chef”–a new movie featuring Jon Favreau, Scarlett Johansson, and Sofia Vergara
- New York Times-approved wines for under $20—hello, summer!
- This great video from the Ellen Show featuring the Detroit Academy of Arts and Sciences will make you quite ‘happy’
- Would love to have this vintage Cliff House menu in my kitchen