My boyfriend Zachary came out to visit this weekend, and we spent Saturday exploring Alexandria, VA. There was perfect fall weather-crisp and sunny. We spent the day drinking coffee, exploring boutiques in Old Town, and walking along the harbor. Zach and I stopped by Virtue Feed & Grain for some nachos, which were delicious, but left me wanting a lighter, healthier dinner to recover from the delicious queso covered nachos from earlier in the day.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place cauliflower on a pan. Toss with 4 tablespoons of olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Cook in oven for 25-30 minutes, tossing occasionally. Cauliflower should be tender.
- When the cauliflower is baking, pulse parsley, lemon juice, and two tablespoons of olive oil until smooth in a small food processor.
- Season dressing with salt and pepper.
- Toss cauliflower with dressing, and then top with lemon zest.